It never is the grand gestures. The big purchase, the five star luxury.
Nice to have, but without the little treasures, entirely empty.
Little treasures. The touch. The shared experience. Holding hands. The steady constant gaze of your beloved feasting on you with only love and desire.
Kindness. The smallest gesture. A smile offered in simplicity. A hand reaching out when life feels hard.
The perfection of a sunrise in all her different costumes. The early morning bird song insisting that a new day is waiting for us to embrace fully.
Genuine interest in the journey of another. Listening to a Soul speak and find words that have yet to know their pattern as they stumble forth.
Breathing in the smell of clean fresh skin…and roses.. fresh cut grass and rain on a parched ground.
Feeling the soft breeze on your neck. The earth beneath bare feet. The shock of cool ocean water against hot skin.
The ache when your beloved is not close. The longing for touch, the fingerprints of the last touch becoming more distant, the space between offering both pain and intense anticipation.
Little treasures are there for the taking, no matter our circumstance. Offered freely, abundantly, persistently.
Let us feast on the table of little treasures. Shall we get drunk on the wine of bird song and grass and cool breezes…of the lovers gaze?
The Universe of little treasures rolls in ecstasy at our feet.
Drink deep, drink long from her cup.
Photo taken August 21st, 2019
Beauty if best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here
About Dr Christine McDougall
CREATING A WORLD WHERE SYNTROPIC ENTERPRISES ARE UBIQUITOUS. SYNTROPIC = MOVING TO A HIGHER ORDER TOWARDS AN ETERNALLY REGENERATIVE UNIVERSE =LEAVING EARTH AND ALL HER CREATURES IN BETTER SHAPE FOR HAVING EXISTED
As the principal of 2:23AM – She works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth than most through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science), and has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of Syntropic enterprises as ubiquitous.
To learn more visit www.223am.com
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 5 ways I can help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world.
2. Masterclasses – (1) Unplanning Obsolescence, (2) Enterprise Architecture and (4) Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. These three Masterclasses make up a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. For more;
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information.
4. The Global Constellation of MapMakers designing enterprise for a world with a future. A community of MapMakers and Starwalkers supporting each other on designing Syntropic Enterprise. Read more here.
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. To apply.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.