I took this photo of the sunrise this morning, as I often do. I was alone at the time, midway through my morning run.
I sent it to my beloved, to share the moment, as he was not able to be with me this morning.
I marvel that I can send it, share it, allow people to experience a moment of beauty through a digital capture.
But the fabric of sharing, that together experience of being there in the moment, the invisible spaces between our shared experience, digital cannot replace this.
Nor should we want it to.
Technology can do many things. I love that I have friends around the world that I stay connected to for hardly any cost.
Technology cannot replace the liminal, the interstitial, the field, the air, breath, emotional contours…it cannot replace the gaze, the touch..the ever so slight nuance of our expression.
What ever is the animating force of life, which certainly does not end at the boundary of my skin, will never be reduced to a zero and one.
It is the hubris of the human mind that believes we can capture, contain and replicate the multidimensional, transcontextual, muti-sensory life.
The mystery of the liminal, the majesty of the field of gravity, the sense of awe we have when in the presence of beauty, shared experiences…this is to live life love.
*The Syntropic Enterprise Masterclass world tour commences November 19th. If love and enterprise design calls you, we would love you to join us.
Photo taken November 5th, 2019
Beauty is best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here
About Dr Christine McDougall
CREATING A WORLD WHERE SYNTROPIC ENTERPRISES ARE UBIQUITOUS. SYNTROPIC = MOVING TO A HIGHER ORDER TOWARDS AN ETERNALLY REGENERATIVE UNIVERSE = LEAVING EARTH AND ALL HER CREATURES IN BETTER SHAPE FOR HAVING EXISTED
As the principal of Syntropic.world – She works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth than most through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science), and has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of Syntropic enterprises as ubiquitous.
To learn more visit www.syntropic.world
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 6 ways I can help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world. www.syntropic.world/speakthetruth
2. Masterclass – Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. The masterclass seeds a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. For more, www.syntropic.world/masterclass
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/launchpad
4. Unplanning Obsolescence One Day Strategy Session – a team experience to consider a whole systems approach to strategy through becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/unplanningobsolescence
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. www.syntropic.world/retreat
6. Warm Data Labs – to consider a trans-contextual response to complex problems, evoking the collective brilliance available when we look at the whole system by design. www.syntropic.world/warmdatalab
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.