Is there better ways to run ethical businesses?
Business where the purpose of the business is far greater than any one person and attracts extraordinary people who want to and will go the extra mile for the purpose…where they know they are not working for the edification and wealth of the founders/executive. Instead for something they deeply care about.
Businesses where the people who show up every day towards this purpose are treated with dignity and respect, seen and acknowledged as people of worth, value and capacity beyond even their own awareness.
Businesses where the commitment is to integrity in all domains. No short cuts, no greenwashing, no check box sustainability.
Leaders who are real, who say it as it is, who invite collaboration and synergy as a way of being, who hold their people as their greatest asset, who create the enterprise architecture that enables a light touch, self management, ongoing development by design.
Where value is held in multiple domains, and no one is ever reduced to a commodity.
Where innovation is seen for what it is…either incremental, or transformational…and that the enterprise design enables transformational change to be a regular conversation about leading the future, about never becoming redundant…with the full knowledge that transformative innovation and change is the only sure way to endure long term.
Where a conversation about the 100 year plan, the 200 year plan…is alive and animated as a practise. What is good for the future of Earth and all her creatures is good for business.
Where the laws of how Universe works are seen as true, and as such are applied to enterprise design. Precession, synergy, gravity, unity is plural…
Do we hold a place for this type of business? Is it also a place where profit and love can be woven together to produce the core needs of the business, financial flow, abundance and flourishing? Not for one, or the few, but for the entire ecology of the business?
Is this a humanity we seek to innovate towards?
If so, please consider joining us at the Syntropic Enterprise Masterclass
Photo taken November 7th, 2019
Beauty is best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here
About Dr Christine McDougall
CREATING A WORLD WHERE SYNTROPIC ENTERPRISES ARE UBIQUITOUS. SYNTROPIC = MOVING TO A HIGHER ORDER TOWARDS AN ETERNALLY REGENERATIVE UNIVERSE = LEAVING EARTH AND ALL HER CREATURES IN BETTER SHAPE FOR HAVING EXISTED
As the principal of Syntropic.world – She works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth than most through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science), and has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of Syntropic enterprises as ubiquitous.
To learn more visit www.syntropic.world
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 6 ways I can help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world. www.syntropic.world/speakthetruth
2. Masterclass – Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. The masterclass seeds a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. For more, www.syntropic.world/masterclass
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/launchpad
4. Unplanning Obsolescence One Day Strategy Session – a team experience to consider a whole systems approach to strategy through becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/unplanningobsolescence
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. www.syntropic.world/retreat
6. Warm Data Labs – to consider a trans-contextual response to complex problems, evoking the collective brilliance available when we look at the whole system by design. www.syntropic.world/warmdatalab
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.