IN DIALOGUE WITH YOUR ENTERPRISE
We are all creators. Be it the creation of a meal, a poem, a story told to a friend, a child or an enterprise.
Ideas for creation arise within us, from the compost of our being, our life experience, our unique skills and pattern integrity.
Some ideas are like small waves on the ocean, and they pass. Others seize us, like a swell, and we cannot ignore their call to be birthed.
We then become the stewards of the creation birthed through us.
This role is one of partnering with the creation that has called our name. It is not for us to impose our will upon the creation, just as we are not to impose our will onto a child of our flesh. A child artist needs a field of art rather than a sports field.
Some ideas are complex, and they test the best of us in their birthing through to maturity. In the process, we, the stewards, become refined, more skilled, shaped by the entire experience.
Our role is to stay in continued dialogue with our creation. The responsibility of any steward/parent is to pay exquisite attention to what the creation needs to ensure it is brought fully into the world, and to be the guardian of that.
Our ego will want to impose. Our courage might fail us against temptation to take what might seem, at the outset, an easier path. Others might convince us, against the rivers of our intuition, to turn left against our creations natural flow.
At each intersection, to sit in dialogue with the enterprise, to drop below the noise of a thousand currents pulling at your every thought.
This is hard work. The act of listening to the deeper current of truth. To trust self, your intuition, the responsibility you have been gifted as this creations steward.
You might consider a small team of others who hold you, your creation, and its Pattern Integrity as sacred. And who will lovingly call you out when your stewardship lapses, even slightly. People who will hold a field of optionality when the way looks lost.
In creating Syntropic Enterprise where our intention is to leave everything better, the temptation to revert to business-as-usual, to impose old models onto new ideas, to take the easy money, the advise from others who know only the current model, the well worn path that leads to more of that which creates division and systems derangement, will be ever present. We do not know what we do not know.
The imperative to dialogue daily, in profound listening to our enterprise, is the oxygen of its existence.
Photo taken December 3rd, 2019
Beauty is best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here.
About Christine McDougall
CREATING A WORLD WHERE SYNTROPIC ENTERPRISES ARE UBIQUITOUS. SYNTROPIC = MOVING TO A HIGHER ORDER TOWARDS AN ETERNALLY REGENERATIVE UNIVERSE
= LEAVING EVERYTHING BETTER
As the Founder and Chief Steward of Syntropic.world – Christine works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth than most through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science) and the working laws of Universe to enterprise design and human co-ordination. She has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of Syntropic enterprises as ubiquitous.
To learn more visit www.syntropic.world
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways Christine and Team Syntropic might help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
- Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world in The Dare to Care Workshop. www.syntropic.world/speakthetruth
2. Masterclass – Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. The masterclass seeds a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. For more, www.syntropic.world/masterclass
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/launchpad
4. Unplanning Obsolescence One Day Strategy Session – a team experience to consider a whole systems approach to strategy through becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/unplanningobsolescence
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. www.syntropic.world/retreat
6. Warm Data Labs – to consider a trans-contextual response to complex problems, evoking the collective brilliance available when we look at the whole system by design. www.syntropic.world/warmdatalab
7. Dare to Care workshop – How to speak the radical truth with compassion. Delivered to thousands of people around the world, the Dare to Care workshop starts with the premise that I need to care more about you than what you think about me.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.