SYNTROPY – IN SERVICE TO ALL OF LIFE
When we are in service to life life might be in service to us.
Enterprise design that is in service to life, to the future, to humans and Earth and all thriving, to comprehensive consideration of the field effects and precession of their actions and choices, might also be served by life.
What does it mean to have life be in service to us? Perhaps through our actions that the soil is rich, abundant, able to hold water, produce minerals, and as such, grow super healthy food. That the water and forests and rainfall and atmosphere do their dance of partnership, connected as they always have been. To cut down a forest is not an act taken in isolation. Entire ecologies are deranged as a consequence, including rainfall or its absence. That the requirement to clean up, to handle ‘waste’ becomes irrelevant for there is no such thing as ‘waste.’
We might think that human created technology can save us from our human created problems. All the while we walk over the greatest technologies of all. Biology, geology, natural systems science. Photosynthesis.
Syntropy is Earth saying….I am here. We are here. You are me. What you do to me you do to yourself.
We can do better, design better…think living systems, design enterprises that mirror natural design in all domains. We walk over the map every day. We might begin to notice, to be in awe, to learn from, to love our home planet, Spaceship Earth, as if our lives depended up it.
We might consider how we create Syntropic Enterprises in service to life.
Photo taken January 2nd 2020
Beauty is best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here.
About Christine McDougall
CREATING A WORLD WHERE SYNTROPIC ENTERPRISES ARE UBIQUITOUS. SYNTROPIC = MOVING TO A HIGHER ORDER TOWARDS AN ETERNALLY REGENERATIVE UNIVERSE
= LEAVING EVERYTHING BETTER
As the Founder and Chief Steward of Syntropic.world – Christine works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth than most through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science) and the working laws of Universe to enterprise design and human co-ordination. She has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of Syntropic enterprises as ubiquitous.
To learn more visit www.syntropic.world
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways Christine and Team Syntropic might help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world in The Dare to Care Workshop. www.syntropic.world/speakthetruth
2. Masterclass – Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. The masterclass seeds a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. For more, www.syntropic.world/masterclass
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/launchpad
4. Unplanning Obsolescence One Day Strategy Session – a team experience to consider a whole systems approach to strategy through becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/unplanningobsolescence
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. www.syntropic.world/retreat
6. Warm Data Labs – to consider a trans-contextual response to complex problems, evoking the collective brilliance available when we look at the whole system by design. www.syntropic.world/warmdatalab
7. Dare to Care workshop – How to speak the radical truth with compassion. Delivered to thousands of people around the world, the Dare to Care workshop starts with the premise that I need to care more about you than what you think about me.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.