FALLING DOWN COLLECTIVELY IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR TRANSFORMATION
That is the fear. Will the Earth hold us? How will we survive.
But a deeper question.
What is life?
I watch the fish swimming this morning doing fish things. My dog Milly, a normal day.
The beauty of this event is that we are all in it together. Way too many people have had their incomes disappear in a heart beat.
Yet in France, no tax, no rent, no utilities. In New York State, no debt payments to the state.
And in my home city, the incredible leadership of my daughters school headmaster. The school will continue but the students stay home. They have met the change well in advance. They have all the classes go online, seamlessly. Those students who need to go to school will have a place, separated but cared for.
Falling down is not so bad. It is the terror of the thought.
But with dirt in our fingernails and simply nowhere else to go we find creativity. We ask the questions of things we assumed unchangeable that previously our comfort negated the asking of.
What is work? How do we do it? Who pays for research and development of medications. Who profits? What are bail outs? Who pays? Who profits? Why do we privatise institutions such as public health, schools, utilities? What is education and how best do we do it? How do we govern? How do we build enterprises, human collective endeavours, that support the increased wellbeing of all?
This is a very scary, yet very significant opportunity to create a better world that works for all.
Falling down is the invitation to transform. Falling down collectively is the opportunity for large scale systems and culture change.
Will we hold our nerve, or go back to business as usual?
Let is use this event to create a better world.
Photo taken March 22nd, 2016
Beauty is best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here.
About Christine McDougall
CREATING A WORLD WHERE SYNTROPIC ENTERPRISES ARE UBIQUITOUS. SYNTROPIC = LEAVING EVERYTHING BETTER
As the Founder and Chief Steward of Syntropic.world – Christine works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth than most through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science) and the working laws of Universe to enterprise design and human co-ordination. She has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of Syntropic enterprises as ubiquitous.
To learn more visit www.syntropic.world
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways Christine and Team Syntropic might help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world in The Dare to Care Workshop. www.syntropic.world/speakthetruth
2. Masterclass – Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. The masterclass seeds a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. For more, www.syntropic.world/masterclass
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/launchpad
4. Unplanning Obsolescence One Day Strategy Session – a team experience to consider a whole systems approach to strategy through becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/unplanningobsolescence
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. www.syntropic.world/retreat
6. Warm Data Labs – to consider a trans-contextual response to complex problems, evoking the collective brilliance available when we look at the whole system by design. www.syntropic.world/warmdatalab
7. Dare to Care workshop – How to speak the radical truth with compassion. Delivered to thousands of people around the world, the Dare to Care workshop starts with the premise that I need to care more about you than what you think about me.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.