“Caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny”
Imagine that our most powerful enemy is our greatest teacher.
That if we stepped back for a moment from our anger and fear, from our rage…from our hate….from our paralysis…
We might ask..what are you here to teach me? If I can but silence for a moment the turbulence of my emotions, if I can step back from my subjective experience and ask…what are you teaching me…I might discover a treasure beyond measure.
In the discipline of doing this, we gain our liberation from our enemy. We might also find the well of forgiveness.
Imagine that the whole world is caught in the net of a common enemy. No longer the battle of difference between tribes, the fight for territory, the superiority of empire, the quest to dominate others, to win at all costs.
Rather all, beyond race, religion, age, borders….
What might our common enemy be teaching us Earthlings?
Perhaps that we are all interconnected. We are all vulnerable. That we are one people, one Earth. That we live on the most remarkable planet. And that our times are calling us to stop our ways of being that have us win at the cost of another.
Imagine if, as a collective of humans living on our own Spaceship Earth, we drop the usual practise of protection of IP, the need to profit from manufacturing life saving equipment, from health care….if we take the time to consider that we can design a world that works for all humans…if we see clearly that our interconnectedness is as Martin Luther King said that we are all “caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny.”
And that in our profound recognition of our collective vulnerability, we return to love, compassion, care, beauty….not as secondary, but the primary acts of our economy….the care of our home?
Photo taken March 22nd, 2020
Beauty is best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here.
About Christine McDougall
CREATING A WORLD WHERE SYNTROPIC ENTERPRISES ARE UBIQUITOUS. SYNTROPIC = LEAVING EVERYTHING BETTER
As the Founder and Chief Steward of Syntropic.world – Christine works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth than most through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science) and the working laws of Universe to enterprise design and human co-ordination. She has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of Syntropic enterprises as ubiquitous.
To learn more visit www.syntropic.world
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways Christine and Team Syntropic might help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world in The Dare to Care Workshop. www.syntropic.world/speakthetruth
2. Masterclass – Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. The masterclass seeds a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. For more, www.syntropic.world/masterclass
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/launchpad
4. Unplanning Obsolescence One Day Strategy Session – a team experience to consider a whole systems approach to strategy through becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/unplanningobsolescence
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. www.syntropic.world/retreat
6. Warm Data Labs – to consider a trans-contextual response to complex problems, evoking the collective brilliance available when we look at the whole system by design. www.syntropic.world/warmdatalab
7. Dare to Care workshop – How to speak the radical truth with compassion. Delivered to thousands of people around the world, the Dare to Care workshop starts with the premise that I need to care more about you than what you think about me.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.