Truth all the way down
There are laws inherent in nature that are true in all cases. We humans, when Earth bound, cannot argue with gravity. Or the speed of light.
Nature has a co-ordinate system. Or as Bucky Fuller would say, space has shape.
Knowledge of the ancients, our ancestors, who lived in the cycles of seasons, and required attention to the land, the sea, the sky…and then told their stories in myths…was knowledge of natures co-ordinate system.
As Joseph Campbell discovered when studying mythology of communities separated by vast oceans, many myths told the same stories in different languages.
There is a truth that goes all the way down.
The Western mind chose a different path. Jeremy Lent’s extraordinary book, The Patterning Instinct describes this divergence of meaning.
Part of our current meta-systemic crisis is because we have chosen to adopt the position of superiority over nature, forgetting that we are nature. In our position of delusional dominion, we have created systems and structures that neglect to account for the laws inherent in nature.
It is no wonder we see a future where more of the same gets breakdown of epic proportions. Breakdown of Earth, atmosphere, the oceans and waterways, soil, human mind, families, communities.
It might well be time that we start from the humility of being nature. Not separate. And from here considering how we can partner with nature, apply the laws inherent in nature to human co-ordination and enterprise design.
Deep listening. Profound respect. Kairos time. Staying in flow with natures gestation rates. Applying Synergy. Honouring bee’s. Feeling soil in our hands.
Applying the truth that transcends all language, all culture, all time. This is to become Syntropic.
PS. We have a Syntropic Alumni + Open to All call today at 5PM AEST. All invited. Register here.
Photo taken June 18th, 2020
Beauty is best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here.
About Christine McDougall
CREATING A WORLD WHERE SYNTROPIC ENTERPRISES ARE UBIQUITOUS. SYNTROPIC = LEAVING EVERYTHING BETTER
As the Founder and Chief Steward of Syntropic.world – Christine works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science) and the working laws of Universe to enterprise design and human co-ordination. She has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of Syntropic enterprises as ubiquitous.
To learn more visit www.syntropic.world
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways Christine and Team Syntropic might help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world in The Dare to Care Workshop. www.syntropic.world/speakthetruth
2. Masterclass – Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. The masterclass seeds a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. Online, on demand and live. For more, www.syntropic.world/masterclass
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/launchpad
4. Unplanning Obsolescence One Day Strategy Session – a team experience to consider a whole systems approach to strategy through becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/unplanningobsolescence
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. www.syntropic.world/retreat
6. Warm Data Labs – to consider a trans-contextual response to complex problems, evoking the collective brilliance available when we look at the whole system by design. www.syntropic.world/warmdatalab
7. Dare to Care workshop – How to speak the radical truth with compassion. Delivered to thousands of people around the world, the Dare to Care workshop starts with the premise that I need to care more about you than what you think about me.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.