Heart exploding with so many things…
Knowing that someone has my back. Thank you Tony, Natalie, my mother, Fiona…and so many others
The gaze of my beloved, seeing me in my perfect imperfection and loving all of me. How honoured I feel to be held in that gaze. How his gaze enables me to simply be me, absent striving. What a gift.
To gaze at my beloved and have every part of my being soften and expand. At times the feeling almost impossible to hold.
The sound of the ocean as I write, the gulls communing, the murmur of others enjoying the same view of glorious ocean.
The new routine of sitting on the bench by the ocean where this photograph was taken, rather than in the coffee shop.
The sun on my face, warming in the cool autumn breeze.
The warm embrace of those who showed up this week for the first session of my first online masterclass. My gratitude infinitely deep.
The pleasure of learning how to build an online learning platform, new sills, new adventure, all from home.
The early hours, spent running, swimming, learning to surf. Nature, always the stage. Running in the moonlight. Surfing as the sun rises. The hug of warm clothes and hot coffee afterwards…so so so good to be alive.
Lucky. Lucky. Lucky. My Soul hits the Earth, the dirt, on her knees. Gratitude, immense.
And you, who might chance to read these words. Thank you.
Photo taken May 14th, 2020
Beauty is best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here.
About Christine McDougall
CREATING A WORLD WHERE SYNTROPIC ENTERPRISES ARE UBIQUITOUS. SYNTROPIC = LEAVING EVERYTHING BETTER
As the Founder and Chief Steward of Syntropic.world – Christine works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science) and the working laws of Universe to enterprise design and human co-ordination. She has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of Syntropic enterprises as ubiquitous.
To learn more visit www.syntropic.world
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways Christine and Team Syntropic might help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world in The Dare to Care Workshop. www.syntropic.world/speakthetruth
2. Masterclass – Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. The masterclass seeds a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. Online, on demand and live. For more, www.syntropic.world/masterclass
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/launchpad
4. Unplanning Obsolescence One Day Strategy Session – a team experience to consider a whole systems approach to strategy through becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/unplanningobsolescence
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. www.syntropic.world/retreat
6. Warm Data Labs – to consider a trans-contextual response to complex problems, evoking the collective brilliance available when we look at the whole system by design. www.syntropic.world/warmdatalab
7. Dare to Care workshop – How to speak the radical truth with compassion. Delivered to thousands of people around the world, the Dare to Care workshop starts with the premise that I need to care more about you than what you think about me.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.