Key elements of a Source Idea
We have thousands of ideas and impulses each day. But the ones that seize us, that take us by the scruff of our Soul, and will not let go, are the ones I am talking about.
Ideas come from the field of all creation. They need us to be brought alive.
They arrive. They animate us to act. They often appear too big for us, and we might have no idea how we are going to bring them to life.
They will not let us go. They inhabit our dreams.
They are not us, and we are not them. Like a child born to us, we are the steward parent.
Therefore they require our guardianship, our protection, our action in the world to move from ephemeral to form.
We have the capacity to do this. But not at first. At first we only have the capacity to support the next stage.
And then the next. And so it goes. Our capacity and capability expands as the idea is brought to life.
Working with the emergence, our role is to atune to the field that needs to support the idea, like a gardener attunes to the soil and weather. Adjusting, attending, sometimes doing nothing, other times working long and hard.
Each idea has a particular identity, a core DNA, a Pattern Integrity. These qualities and attributes must be recognised intimately and always nourished.
The moment we violate the Pattern Integrity of the idea we debase the idea itself and it becomes a shadow of its potential. The Pattern Integrity of the Source Idea needs to be protected as sacred.
The role of the steward of the idea is to serve its unfolding, to create the field that ensures the idea is birthed to the fullest potential. It is a partnership, a communion, a matter of exquisite attention.
Photo taken May 15th, 2020
Beauty is best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here.
About Christine McDougall
CREATING A WORLD WHERE SYNTROPIC ENTERPRISES ARE UBIQUITOUS. SYNTROPIC = LEAVING EVERYTHING BETTER
As the Founder and Chief Steward of Syntropic.world – Christine works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science) and the working laws of Universe to enterprise design and human co-ordination. She has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of Syntropic enterprises as ubiquitous.
To learn more visit www.syntropic.world
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways Christine and Team Syntropic might help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world in The Dare to Care Workshop. www.syntropic.world/speakthetruth
2. Masterclass – Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. The masterclass seeds a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. Online, on demand and live. For more, www.syntropic.world/masterclass
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/launchpad
4. Unplanning Obsolescence One Day Strategy Session – a team experience to consider a whole systems approach to strategy through becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/unplanningobsolescence
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. www.syntropic.world/retreat
6. Warm Data Labs – to consider a trans-contextual response to complex problems, evoking the collective brilliance available when we look at the whole system by design. www.syntropic.world/warmdatalab
7. Dare to Care workshop – How to speak the radical truth with compassion. Delivered to thousands of people around the world, the Dare to Care workshop starts with the premise that I need to care more about you than what you think about me.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.