Lineage and Syntropy
Most of us know gravity from experience. We drop a glass and it falls and shatters.
Yet this invisible, unsmellable, unseeable, unhearable force was a mystery to humans for thousands of years.
Isaac Newton’s work on gravity came from a long lineage of scientists, astronomers and mathematicians. Galileo and Kepler to name a few.
Did Isaac Newton discover gravity? Or was he part of a lineage of inquiry?
Great ideas and life are emergent. Dynamic. Moving towards Syntropy.
To put an idea into the world and claim rights and exclusivity is to deny lineage. To insist the idea stay static and as it arrived is to have it become entropic. To begin to decay.
For humanity to move to a higher order, ideas need to fly free. To be Syntropic. That is not to say that we do not honour those who toil to create the field for ideas to land and then give their life force energy to ensuring fertile ground is provided for the Source Idea to become greater than at its inception.
But the ideas are never ours. Just as a child born to us is never ours. We are the stewards of that idea.
Great stewards, like great teachers, hold clear the intention that their ideas not only fly, but in the ecology of their stewardship, through the synergistic application of others, move to an order much higher than we could have imagined.
My work is a result of so many brilliant people. From my Grade 9 teacher, Mrs Bridgewater, who encouraged me to write, to my inspiration of thirty four years, Bucky Fuller, and so so so many others. I am grateful to my bones for each lesson learned, each theory provided, each question asked, answered or still swirling in the mystery. I hope I steward the collective brilliance that has fuelled me so well. And from that which I bring the world through my unique synthesis, a direct result of the lineage of my life, others carry forward more brilliantly than I could have imagined.
Photo taken May 9th, 2020
Beauty is best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here.
About Christine McDougall
CREATING A WORLD WHERE SYNTROPIC ENTERPRISES ARE UBIQUITOUS. SYNTROPIC = LEAVING EVERYTHING BETTER
As the Founder and Chief Steward of Syntropic.world – Christine works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science) and the working laws of Universe to enterprise design and human co-ordination. She has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of Syntropic enterprises as ubiquitous.
To learn more visit www.syntropic.world
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 7 ways Christine and Team Syntropic might help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world in The Dare to Care Workshop. www.syntropic.world/speakthetruth
2. Masterclass – Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. The masterclass seeds a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. Online, on demand and live. For more, www.syntropic.world/masterclass
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/launchpad
4. Unplanning Obsolescence One Day Strategy Session – a team experience to consider a whole systems approach to strategy through becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information, www.syntropic.world/unplanningobsolescence
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. www.syntropic.world/retreat
6. Warm Data Labs – to consider a trans-contextual response to complex problems, evoking the collective brilliance available when we look at the whole system by design. www.syntropic.world/warmdatalab
7. Dare to Care workshop – How to speak the radical truth with compassion. Delivered to thousands of people around the world, the Dare to Care workshop starts with the premise that I need to care more about you than what you think about me.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.