Become an exemplar of the Future of Enterprise
Apply Syntropic Principles that leave everything better
Upgrade culture to deploy Synergistic thinking
schedule a call to learn more
Become an Exponential Culture
Or be left behind
Business-as-usual is already the dinosaur. Unless your business stays on the bleeding edge of technology and culture change you will not make it.
We need to do two things at minimum.
1. Become Syntropic – Leave everything better
2. Build cultures where the greatest exponential technology available – the human mind deployed synergistically – is unleashed.
Sign up for a Masterclass with Christine
Not sure? Attend an Alumni + Open call $0
Designed for your specific enterprise
*We need to be sure to maintain the CORE of your business
*Simultaneously, we create the ecology for small teams to do business models for EDGE business. Think Google X.
*Through a skilfully crafted approach, facilitated by an experienced team of Syntropic Sprint Coaches we ensure the following;
1. The ability for your enterprise to lead the future in your field and potentially create entire new fields.
2. Create a culture that is highly synergistic, mostly self-managed and extraordinaryily committed.
3. Do this while becoming Syntropoic.
Book Christine to Speak
Emerge through Emergency
Prepare for the future
In times of acclererated acceleration every enterprise requires a deep commitment to stay ahead of change. In unprecedented times we need to discard the usual maps, and to build cultures populated with mapmakers and wayfinders.
Christine speaks to Humanity Rising
Not sure? Begin with the Unplanning Obsolesence Strategy Day
One of the ways we get started is to schedule an Unplanning Obsolesence Strategy day. Live or online.
This day will give you and your enterprise or team clear direction, a deep understanding of the Syntropic Process and the grounded certaintly that the Syntropic Sprint is or is not appropriate for your enterprise.
If you proceed with the Sprint the invoice for the Strategy day will be deducted from the invoice for the entire Sprint.